504 Repair/Rehabilitation Loan/Grant
With Rural Housing Services
- Repair a roof
- Add insulation
- Replace Doors and Windows
- Repair bathroom
- Repair heating and electricity
- Repair well or septic
- Make accessible for wheelchair
- Repair a mobile home unless it is on a permanent foundation
Complete the Loan Application, Budget and/or Financial Statement & Authorization to Release Information,
Provide verification of your home ownership
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínProvide a check stub or Benefit Letter
Provide a copy of a photo ID
Applications will be taken till all the funds are out. You can come by to pick up applications at the Mescalero Apache Tribe Housing Department Office. If you have any question please feel free to stop by the office or give us a call @ 575-464-9238.
SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Partnered with 1st National Bank of Alamogordo, NM
Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
Applications will be accepted thru Nov 1st 2019- December 5th 2019
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínUpdated information will be required for existing applications
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínSNAP Program will provide $6,000 funds toward rehabilitation towards your home.
- Funding is available once a year for privately owned homeowners
- Applicants are considered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Eligibility depends on income; it is specifically for lower income families. (below 80% median income)
- Preferably Special Needs & Elderly
Stop by the Mescalero Apache Tribe Housing Department for an application and for more information.* all applicants are not guaranteed funds.
Proof of disability, if applicable. We need a doctor’s letter stating you are disabled or the printout from SSI stating you are a disabled individual or a court decision stating you are disabled.
All members 18 years of age and over must sign the application.
Proof of home ownershipĐổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín. (Copies of Warranty Deed, Real Estate Contract, Title/Registration if dwelling is a Mobile Home or Bill of Sale.
Copies of Social Security cards and birthdates must be provided for all Household Members.
Copies of picture ID for everyone over the age of 18.
Proof of income
575-464-9238 – Rachel Kakazu, MATHD
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín575-437-4880 – Brian Smiset, FNBA, Alamogordo
The Weatherization Assistance Program is funded primarily by the Department of Energy and the State of New Mexico. Funds may also be provided by the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA) is the state’s administrative agency for WAP.
Our program DOES NOTĐổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín do major home repairs including; plumbing, electrical, roof damage, storm windows, and mobile home skirting. This program is for minor repairs to help the client conserve energy, for example:
* Window repair and glass replacement
* Repair or replacement of exterior doors
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín* Insulation
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín* Check all gas fired appliances for safety
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínWhen funding allows and it is necessary, we can do repair or replacement on heaters and hot water- heaters.
PLEASE SEND IN ALL 7 ITEMS LISTED BELOW ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
CLICK HERE FOR THE APPLICATION FOR Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tín WEATHERIZATION
- Proof of Income. We need a copy of ALL current income for the month for the entire household. For Social Security/SSI Pension or Unemployment, we need the current Benefit Award Letter.
- Copies of your most recent Gas and Electric bills (Please include meter readings).
- Proof of disability, if applicable. We need a doctor’s letter stating you are disabled or the printout from SSI stating you are a disabled individual or a court decision stating you are disabled.
- All members 18 years of age and over must sign the application.
- Proof of home ownership. (Copies of Warranty Deed, Real Estate Contract, Title/Registration if dwelling is a Mobile Home or Bill of Sale.
- Copies of Social Security cards and birthdates must be provided for all Household Members.
- Copies of picture ID for everyone over the age of 18.
We must have ALL of the above information for your application to be processed!! Send copies only, do not send originals!!! Materials will not be returned!!
Send your completed application and above information to:
Southwestern Regional Housing Community and Development Corp.
Attn: Weatherization Program
2480 Lakeside Dr. Suite C
Las Cruces, NM 88007
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínYou may also bring it by our office located at 2480 Lakeside Dr. Suite C, Las Cruces, NM 88007. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact Patricia Charles at 575-523-1639.
Mescalero Apache Tribe Housing Dept. 575-464-9238