ATTN: Tribal Education Dept.
P.O. Box 227 Mescalero, NM 88340
Ph: 575-464-4500 Fax: 575-464-4508
* * The Mescalero Education Department will be CLOSED for the next 2 weeks, starting July 16, 2020. For those of you receiving summer tuition, you can pick up your check at the Tribal Offices with Crystal Lester, starting 07-16-20 also. Thank you for your cooperation! * *
**Tribal Scholarship deadline extended due to reservation lockdown. Click here to view updated public notice.**
The Mescalero Tribal Scholarship packet is exclusive for all enrolled members of the Mescalero Apache Tribe only! When completing one of the packets, be certain you are printing the packet that will be required for your need:
- Beginning Packet – first time ever applicant
- Continuing Packet – continuing each year applicant
- Returning Packet – returning after a year or more off from college
By providing these documents online it will be your absolute responsibility to complete the correct packet and get it to our office on or before the required DEADLINE DATE – JUNE 1, 2020.
- Our office will not accept any incomplete Scholarship packets.
- Our office will not accept any Scholarship packets after the deadline date.
- Our office will not accepted any faxed application packets; therefore please mail with ample time, so we do receive your complete packet in a timely manner!
Đổi thẻ đổi thưởng uy tínHousekeeping documents that are helpful to have:
If you are not sure of the packet that is required for your need, do not hesitate to contact Kelton Starr, Director. Office: 575-464-4500 Email: [email protected]
*Any and all inquires about the Tribal Education Dept. must go through Mr. Kelton Starr. He is located at the Tribal Education Department in the Empowerment Complex next to the football field.
Need help with buying your summer text books? Mescalero Community Library can help! Deadline is May 15th by 4:30 pm. Give the Library a call or email for more information. Phone: 575-464-5010 Fax: 575-464-5011 Email: [email protected]
Links and documents helpful to know: